$500 Ivory Moore Scholarship
21st Century African American Student
Deadline: February 1, 2019
Texas Association of Black Personnel in High Education (TABPHE) is offering scholarships for African American community college, undergraduate, and graduate students.
- Two Year Institution Undergraduate Scholarship: $500
- Four Year Institution Undergraduate Scholarship: $1,000
- Graduate Scholarship: $1,000
Applicants must be currently enrolled in school full-time (12 undergraduate hours/9 graduate hours) and must have at least a 3.00 overall GPA.
Application requirements must include:
- Current transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted but, if selected, official transcripts are required within 10 days of notification
- Proof of enrollment from the registrar
- Current headshot for publication purposes only (high resolution preferred)
- Recommendation Form from an academic advisor, program director, or faculty member
- Current resume
- 500-word essay (double-spaced, 12 pt font, 2 pages or less) addressing the following topic: “As an African American student pursuing a degree in the 21st century, how will the Ivory Moore Scholarship assist me in my future career endeavors?”
Please submit completed applications by Friday, February 1, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.tabphe.organd/or contact Beverly Cage, TABPHE Corpus Christi Chapter Vice President of Programs, at email@example.com.