What to Wear UNDER THERE..
I know its a sensitive subject, but we all need to know what’s essential and what’s not. So listen up ladies for a list of nesscessities.
- Low-rise brief- it should hug right under your butt for a smooth line under clothes
- Low-rise thong- some thongs are very uncomfortable , so shop around and find the best fit for you.
- S.L.S (sexy little something)- match these to your S.L.B.
- Plus other favs- boyshorts, black sheer pantyhose, and a silky half/ slip
- Convertible bra- can be worn strapless, racer-back or haltertop; a must for bare looks
- Everyday or t-shirt bra- molded cup, soft cup, seamless, stretch and demi are all good option
- S.L.B. (sexy little bra)- the aphrodiasic of your collection
- Minimizing or Enhancing bra- go down or up a cupsize with one of these, but for all bigchested sisters out there we can wear pushups too! 🙂
NOW I know its not easy finding the right bra so here we go ladies!!
How to tell a bra really fits…
*You’ve been measured by a pro (try Victoria’s Secret , Lane Bryant and even JC Penny,,, and yesss I said JC PENNY!!!)
*It doesn’t move when you make circles
*Your girls look perky not saggy
*Your posture changes in a good way
*Your pretty much unaware of it all day
If it doesn’t fit
*You assumed that you’re a 36c , that a 36b could fit
*Your underwire cut into your chest at the slides, instead of cupping your girls
*The cups crinkle or gap
In the words of Alexander McQueen” Don’t wear lacy underwear peeping over the waistband of a pair of jeans ; it’s not a good look.”
*I will be posting some info on my blog next week about nominations for Fashionista of the month if any of you are interested in nominating someone please email me or contact me through my other email (email@example.com)
I will try my best to get back to you with more details .